Travel Technology Designed to Perform
Calypso is primarily a multi-user, multi-channel reservations system with a wide range of customer and technology driven features and functionalities, designed to simplify the end-to-end management of large numbers of multi-product bookings. Calypso offers a range of options for establishing and maintaining a comprehensive air and land travel database for both domestic and global business operations.
The Direct Supplier Connect "Link Series" and Calypso Online products provide our customers with new platforms and opportunities to capitalise and deliver on mainstream and emerging travel supply and distribution opportunities.
Travel Wholesaler / Tour Operator
- Highly scalable reservation system that is built to handle large numbers of complex bookings.
- B2B and B2C online booking engines.
- Multiple company, multiple brands, multiple currency support including ability to white-brand consumer web content.
- Multi format documentation production and delivery, including e-documents.
- Enhanced system operability and new functionality to ensure product speed to market.
- Applications to ensure optimum brand and content management.
- Internet browser based web content management system.
- Extensive booking validation support.
- Standard and customisable sales performance reporting.
- Multiple product type FIT based system with full support for holiday packaging.
- System design philosophy supports minimal data re-keying.
- Assured inventory integrity including support for allocations, free-sale, sell and report, on request or a combination of these.
- Access and integration of GDS and Low Cost Airline airfares and availability.
- System automated workflow processes and task based queues.
- Direct supplier product and pricing connectivity interfaces.
- Sophisticated pricing management facilities including rapid re-pricing.
- Assign schedules, workflows and product management business rules.
- Automated supplier messaging.
- Complete general ledger package including booking debtor and creditor sub-ledgers.
- Integrated booking ledger which supports multiple forms of payment.
- Simplified Agent refund procedures.
- Automated cheque production and bank reconciliation.
- Hand off options to 3rd party financial systems.
- IATA approved ticketing system.
- Multi-currency creditors ledger.
- Online electronic payment processing.
- Full GST support. Either tax invoices or RCTI's can be produced for agents.
- Range of data warehousing and data mining options.
- Standard sales and management report plus end-user reporting tools to allow tailored and ad-hoc report writing.
- System developed and supported by a team of over 20 full-time Software and System Development staff located in Sydney, Australia and London, England.
- All travel agent or wholesaler selling office, supplier and direct consumer interfaces are Internet browser based.
- In-house users use a terminal emulator with a very small footprint, which is easy to deploy and support in distributed networks.
- Supports a number of supplier and distribution interfaces, mostly via XML, for obtaining and selling product.
- Mixture of in-house and client hosted Web Service options.
- IBM software and Sun Microsystems approved reseller.
- Multi-tiered application security, configurable by client.
- Detailed technical and user documentation notes.
- Regular version releases, generally 3 per year.
- Internet browser based Calypso booking and product management facility.
- Direct connect XML interfaces from Calypso to supplier reservation system.
- Automated passenger arrival manifests via preferred communication channel including email.
- Phone and online wholesaler reservations support.
- Free access to travel agent specific online booking portal.
- End-to-end online booking management.
- Single sign-in to multiple wholesalers.